1. Decide which goal you would like to achieve, add your SMART goal to the goal list, document and visualize your goal with pictures links and comments in the goal detail view.
2. Create a plan how you would like to achieve your goal by defining the tasks that will need to be completed to achieve your goal. Add these tasks in the goal detail view via the corresponding function in the menu bar.
3. Sort all tasks by priority inside the task list
4. Define the start and end date and time of each task
5. Optimize the reminders of the tasks, the default setting is "reminder at start"
Complete the tasks and check them off in the task list.
Check your progress in the goal detail view on a regular basis.
If you are getting behind schedule take action, for example reserve more time of the week to work on your goal.